[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Installing libavutil's crc.h?

Ismail Dönmez ismail
Tue Dec 11 17:16:41 CET 2007

Tuesday 11 December 2007 17:30:25 tarihinde Diego 'Flameeyes' Petten? ?unlar?
yazm??t?:
> So okay for bswap.h there's the configh dependency that disallows from
> installing it (but I'm still thinking how to get over the dep, maybe
> I'll provide a patch to use unifdef).
>
> For crc.h is there something else stopping it from being installed?

I just checked crc.h and it looks clean indeed. Here is a patch to install it.

Regards,
ismail

--
Never learn by your mistakes, if you do you may never dare to try again.