[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Installing libavutil's crc.h?

Ismail Dönmez ismail
Tue Dec 11 19:39:26 CET 2007

Tuesday 11 December 2007 20:35:20 tarihinde Diego Biurrun ?unlar? yazm??t?:
> On Tue, Dec 11, 2007 at 04:30:25PM +0100, Diego 'Flameeyes' Petten? wrote:
> > So okay for bswap.h there's the configh dependency that disallows from
> > installing it (but I'm still thinking how to get over the dep, maybe
> > I'll provide a patch to use unifdef).
> >
> > For crc.h is there something else stopping it from being installed?
> This sounds backwards to me.  Headers should not be installed without a
> good reason.

thresh on IRC already said he is installing bswap.h to be able to compile
MPlayer with external ffmpeg, so these headers are needed for external

Never learn by your mistakes, if you do you may never dare to try again.