[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Installing libavutil's crc.h?

Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò flameeyes
Wed Dec 12 14:50:43 CET 2007

flameeyes at gmail.com (Diego 'Flameeyes' Petten?) writes:

> No more than base64.h I'd say, although I admit I would prefer if the
> pkg-config didn't report -I../ffmpeg in CFLAGS so that I could use
> ffmpeg/crc.h and ffmpeg/base64.h instead.

As an alternative, the includes could be installed in subdirectories
per-library, so it would be (if installed in /usr)
/usr/include/ffmpeg/libavutil/crc.h, and the #include directive being
#include <libavutil/crc.h>.

The advantage of this is that you don't need two different #include
directives when using internal or system FFmpeg.

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Petten?
http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/