[FFmpeg-devel] Issue with decoding H.264 video from Tandberg encoder

Ivan Ng ivan
Sat Dec 15 05:00:23 CET 2007

Hi,

Using the latest version of FFMPEG (15-Dec-2007), using ffplay or
MPlayer, I am getting a lot of artifacts and jitter when decoding the
interlaced H.264 video from the Tandberg encoder. I have uploaded an 8MB
TS file to
MPlayer/incoming/h264_decoding_problem/h264_decoding_problem.ts with a
description as well.

When using the CoreAVC h.264 codec, the decoding was perfect, so there
is nothing wrong with the encoding.
I need this to work badly for my project. Thanks for helping!

Ivan