[FFmpeg-devel] Patch for handling redirects (error codes 301 and 302) in the RTSP client

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Mon Dec 17 15:10:18 CET 2007

Vladimir Eremeev wrote:
> Added several lines of code, allowing RTSP client handle two kinds of redirect
> (301: moved permanently and 302 moved temporarily).
> Previous version of the client simply gave an error, because did not analyze headers.
> It only checked the content, which was NULL, and that was assumed an error.

I'd make the labels permanent_redir: and temp_redir:

-    rt->rtsp_hd = rtsp_hd;
+    rt->rtsp_hd = rtsp_hd;

The rest could be factorized a bit since have always to parse the
location line.

Luca Barbato
Gentoo Council Member
Gentoo/linux Gentoo/PPC