[FFmpeg-devel] Mpeg1-Layer3 writing to MP4 container broken?

Thorsten Jordan tjordan
Wed Dec 19 15:21:57 CET 2007

Thorsten Jordan schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> There is an issue with mp3-audio to mp4-container writing.
> i spent several hours in debugging my application where mp3 data is
> written to a mp4 container, together with video. Audio output is
> stuttering, broken, and runs out long before video ends.
one more information if that helps...
the player that fails is mplayer (not-so-recent-debian-version), recent
ffplay can play the file.
Is some non-standard extension used here?
any hints here would be greatly appreciated, thanks

--
Regards, Thorsten