[FFmpeg-devel] [ffmpeg-devel] Cross compiling to windows CE

Ro robertogarridomartin
Sat Dec 22 20:40:58 CET 2007

Hi there!

I'm trying to build ffmpeg on the Windows CE platform. I'm following
some threads in the Iternet, but none of them seem to have been
I've downloaded the CeGCC compiler and I put it in my mSYS directory.

When I try to configure ffmpeg with this command:

./configure --cross-compile \
--cross-prefix=/opt/cegcc/arm-wince-cegcc/bin/ --arch=armv4l \
--enable-memalign-hack --disable-ipv6 --prefix=/usr/local/wince \
--log=yes --disable-encoders --disable-decoders --disable-parsers \
--disable-muxers --disable-demuxers --enable-parser=h263 \
--enable-encoder=h263 --enable-decoder=h263 --enable-muxer=h263 \
--enable-demuxer=h263 --disable-ffserver --disable-ffplay \
--disable-ffmpeg --disable-network

I got the next message:
/opt/cegcc/arm-wince-cegcc/bin/gcc is unable to create an executable
C compiler test failed.
If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the
version from SVN.  If the latest version fails, report the problem to
ffmpeg-devel at mplayerhq.hu mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on
irc.freenode.net .
Include the log file "config.err" produced by configure as this will
solving the problem.

Anyone knows anything about it?
Thanks a lot in advance,