[FFmpeg-devel] libossupport status

Måns Rullgård mans
Wed Dec 26 23:51:40 CET 2007

Rich Felker <dalias at aerifal.cx> writes:

>> > And you talk about others as "broken" ?
>> > How many times was I replied to "just fix your OS"...
>> > Sorry but I'm just ROTFL.
>> We all laugh at Rich.  When you're done laughing, perhaps you'd like
>> to fix your OS.
> Why are you laughing at me?

I laugh at you because you are constantly ridiculing everything,
without *ever* presenting a viable alternative.  Sorry, I just don't
consider your libc a viable replacement for any of the usual ones that

> I'm no Linux apologist. Linux sucks. They should fix their broken OS
> and until they do I'll keep flaming them.

Why don't you write your own kernel?  If you, and do it better, then
maybe someone will start listening to you.

M?ns Rullg?rd
mans at mansr.com