[FFmpeg-devel] libossupport status

Måns Rullgård mans
Wed Dec 26 23:51:40 CET 2007

Rich Felker <dalias at aerifal.cx> writes:

>> > And you talk about others as "broken" ?
>> > How many times was I replied to "just fix your OS"...
>> > Sorry but I'm just ROTFL.
>>
>> We all laugh at Rich.  When you're done laughing, perhaps you'd like
>> to fix your OS.
>
> Why are you laughing at me?

I laugh at you because you are constantly ridiculing everything,
without *ever* presenting a viable alternative.  Sorry, I just don't
consider your libc a viable replacement for any of the usual ones that
"suck".

> I'm no Linux apologist. Linux sucks. They should fix their broken OS
> and until they do I'll keep flaming them.

Why don't you write your own kernel?  If you, and do it better, then
maybe someone will start listening to you.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mans at mansr.com