[FFmpeg-devel] [PATCH] Roundup issue #301
Fri Dec 28 19:22:18 CET 2007
This addresses roundup issue #301 :
Summary of changes:
- Use of MANGLE when loading into mmx registers some constants
- Conversion to non-static for those constants and thus renaming with
- Removal of last parameter of MSPEL_FILTER13_CORE (was constant)
- Use of "+r" instead of stricter but unnecessary "+g"
- Use of REG_c and direct loading of some of the above (not tested
No speed regression is noticeable with the new code, but the performance
vastly varies depending on the compiler. For a 720p test sequence:
2.95 ~ 4.1s
3.3.6 ~ 3.8s (3.2 in 64b)
4.2.1 ~ 3.4s (3.1 in 64b)
Considering those numbers, I think I'll pass next time.
(And yeah! for hard-coded limitations)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 14407 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the ffmpeg-devel