[FFmpeg-devel] libavcodec DTS decoder bug - LFE channel empty

madshi dear
Sat Dec 29 16:42:12 CET 2007

With pleasure:

http://madshi.net/missinglfe.dts

All 6 channels have valid (= visible in e.g. Audacity) data in them when
decoding with Sonic's DTS decoder. But when decoding the sample with
libav the LFE channel seems to be all silent in Audacity.

Regards, madshi.