[Ffmpeg-devel] Screen frame grabbing for Win32 platform

Ramiro Polla angustia
Thu Feb 1 22:06:28 CET 2007

GISQUET Christophe wrote:
> Ramiro Polla a ?crit :
>> way I'm waiting for
>> http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2007-January/051630.html
>> to send a patch for network support on Windows and fix that annoying
>> HAVE_CLOSESOCKET error).
>
> What needs to be fixed? Something like:
> - check for winsock2.h header (and maybe -lwsock32 / -lws2_32) in
> configure
> - yield HAVE_WINSOCK2 or the like in config.h
> - include config.h in os_support.h and be able to go through the
> currently hidden code
I already have the patch ready. And since I've been staring at it for
the past many many days, it's quite simplified =)
I don't check in configure though. And I don't include it in os_support,
since that bloats every .o file to 400kb. It must be included in network.h