[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Black&White QuickTime Animation not supported

Roberto Togni rxt
Tue Feb 6 23:05:43 CET 2007

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 01:40:43 +0100
Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:

[...]
> > Attached patch implements it (it works on the 2 available samples) and
> > also includes the 2-bit variant posted yesterday.
>
> the patch is full of code duplication, like the existing qtrle.c

Yes, this code is modeled on the other functions, I just wanted to find
out how these version of the codec worked.

I'll try to merge some of the code when I'll have some time (if the
mantainer of this code agrees), at least the low bpp ones are very
similar. Unfortunately I'm very busy in these days :(

Unless somebody really needs the 1-2bpp variant I won't commit them now.

Ciao,
 Roberto