[Ffmpeg-devel] [PATCH] dirac 0.6 support.
Sat Feb 17 01:27:02 CET 2007
Pavlov Konstantin <thresh at cpms.ru> writes:
> Hi guys. The attached file contains dirac-0.6 support to ffmpeg-7881.
> It's a bit outdated, but anyway is better than the one provided by dirac
> authors themselves.
We're at r8000 now... The patch doesn't apply cleanly.
Issues immediately noticed:
- configure changes are outdated.
- Lots of tabs and trailing whitespace.
- Does it *really* need to be that complicated? Seems like an awfully
badly designed library if that is the case.
- If it needs to be that complex, please split encoding and decoding
in separate files.
- Please follow the usual FFmpeg coding style. Notable deviations
here are brace placement (no newline before opening brace) and line
length (max 80 chars).
mans at mansr.com
More information about the ffmpeg-devel