[Ffmpeg-devel] FAQ English -> French documentation translation project

Dujardin Bernard dujardin.iut
Sat Feb 17 10:00:43 CET 2007

Thanks
Judiscious remarks. I take account and i post a new revised version
when i have an answer to my patch proposal for dead links.

Aurelien Jacobs a ?crit :
> On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 00:22:40 +0100
> Dujardin Bernard <dujardin.iut at numericable.fr> wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I join a fresh french translation of the Ffmpeg faq.texi.
>> If somebody has time to review it.
>>

> First remark: it seems your translation is encoded as iso-8859-1.
> Maybe it would be better to encode it as utf-8 ? (note that I know
> almost nothing about texinfo so I might be plain wrong)

For the moment i am on msys/mingw and i don't pay attention to this problem.
I have set encoding to UTF8 and the result is correct with texi2html
1.64 also go to UTF8 and
unix end of line.
> Second remark: for this translation to be useful, it will have to
> stay synchronized with the english version. Do you volunteer to keep
> it up to date ?

Yes (follow like other volunteers my available time). The goal of this
post is also to find others volunteer
for ffmpeg doc translation project.