[Ffmpeg-devel] compressed v4l2 images

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Sat Feb 17 16:51:37 CET 2007

Hi,

On Wed, 2007-02-07 at 23:18 -0200, Ramiro Polla wrote:
[...]
> Had to make some modifications for it to work.
>
> - Change int64_t_C to INT64_C
> - Move setting pkt->pts to after av_new_packet
> - Set st->codec->{width,height,time_base} after compressed_device_init works
> - Make device_init return an error when the device changes the pixelformat
>
> I think that's it... (altough the code could use some cleanup =)
Ok; I think I did that cleanup... ;-)

Can you please try if the attached patch still works for you? (sorry to
ask you to test again, but I have no way to check if I simplified too
much ;-)

If it works (as I hope), I'll committ it after testing that it does not
break uncompressed grabbing (I have no computers with video capture
cards right now, so I'll have to wait the end of next week... - So, you
can take your time for your testing)

			Thanks,
				Luca