[Ffmpeg-devel] Google Summer of Code 2007

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sun Feb 18 21:30:12 CET 2007

Hi

On Sat, Feb 17, 2007 at 12:05:00AM +0100, Alex Beregszaszi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > > Google has accounced that they will be sponsoring the Summer of Code
> > > once more for Summer, '07:
> > >
> > > http://google-code-updates.blogspot.com/2007/02/speaking-of-summer.html
> > >
> > > This year, FFmpeg is going to be on top of it, vs. last year when we (or
> > > I) found out about it on the same day as the application deadline.
> >
> > I guess we should start getting some ideas going for tasks. Three that
> > immediately spring to mind:
>
> MP3 encoder. To have more output container formats supported without
> LAME. FLV comes to mind first.

iam working on a mp3 encoder but i have MANY other things on my todo so dont
hold your breath ... it doesnt even encode silence yet ...

While the State exists there can be no freedom; when there is freedom there
will be no State. -- Vladimir Lenin