[Ffmpeg-devel] bug report: ffmpeg converting error - AVI to MP4

Michel Bardiaux mbardiaux
Tue Feb 20 17:16:08 CET 2007

Jimmy wrote:
> --- Kostya <kostya.shishkov at gmail.com> wrote:

[snip]
>> It will work just the same as new SVN - most frames
>> will be decoded fine and some will give error.
>> Where to find fresh win32 build? Google.
>
> OK. So there's no need for me to test the old
> versions. I tested with the latest SVN and still won't
> convert it.

I am now totally confused. The search for a svn commit that broke
reading the file in question was abandoned because Kostya said current
svn works. Now he says it *mostly* works, Jimmy hints it doesnt work at all.

--
Michel Bardiaux
R&D Director
E mailto:mbardiaux at mediaxim.be