[Ffmpeg-devel] swscaler BUG in PIX_FMT_YUV410P -> PIX_FMT_RGBA32

Lucabe72 lucabe72
Wed Feb 21 09:08:33 CET 2007

Hi Anders,

> > 				Fr?n: Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>
[...]
> >> mplayer -vf scale,format=YVU9,scale,format=bgr32,scale and rgb32
> >> works
> >> that is with mmx2 disabled
> >> -> bug closed / not reproduceable
> >
> > I think that there is a bug anyway ! Here is a sample that when
> > unpacked with the code above gets green instead of blue.
> >
> > swscaler is enabled. Bug reproducable on  OSX and on MingW Win32
> > when unpacking to PIX_FMT_RGB32.
> >
> > The bug doesn't occur using img_convert without swscaler enabled.
> >
> > http://www.gizmosdk.se/vid1.mov
>
> I have now verified that the RGB values before the WRITEBGR32(%4, %5,
> %%REGa) macro is corrupt. So my guess is that there is something
> wrong in the unapcking or conversion of the PIX_FMT_YUV410P format.
[...]
If Michael cannot reproduce the problem with mplayer but you see it, I
suspect the bug can be in the "glue code" between swscale and ffmpeg that I
wrote...

Can you post an ffmpeg command line that triggers the bug (using the
vid1.mov file)? I'll have a look to check if there is something wrong in the
interface between ffmpeg and swscale.

                           Thanks,
                                 Luca