[Ffmpeg-devel] ffplay reports 'codec not found error' with rtsp://../file.mp3

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Fri Feb 23 10:23:52 CET 2007

sanjay kumar gupta wrote:
> When I am trying to play a mp3 file using ffplay as given in following command:
> $ffplay rtsp://192.168.1.225:1230/sample.mp3
> Then nothing happens and when I interrupt the program (^-C) then it gives error message saying "Audio Codec not found".
> I am using Helix server as streaming server for streaming mp3 in the LAN.

paste the sdp the Helix server produces, maybe it offers mpa_robust
instead of mpa.

lu

PS: streaming.polito.it -> fenice is about to be released and isn't that
bad for live streaming, fe.ng is getting in shape and shouldn't be bad
at all.

--

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Gentoo/PPC