[Ffmpeg-devel] h264 stream decoding problem

Klaas-Pieter Vlieg vlieg
Sat Feb 24 00:59:05 CET 2007

Hi

Actually I've substituted avcodec_decode_video() by a call to
a dsp function, since I'm using ffmpeg on an embedded platform.
That dsp must have a keyframe as the very first frame. Are there
ffmpeg functions where I can test for keyframes before calling
avcodec_decode_video() ?

Klaas-Pieter Vlieg