[Ffmpeg-devel] donation request for travel expenses to LinuxTag

Oded Shimon ods15
Sat Feb 24 21:42:01 CET 2007

On Sat, Feb 24, 2007 at 02:53:29PM -0500, mike at multimedia.cx wrote:
> > Moin,
> >
> > As you know, FFmpeg and MPlayer are going to man a booth
> > at LinuxTag this year. Unfortunately, Oded doesn't have
> > enough cash to join us. So we thought about asking
> > for donations to finance it.
>
> Google is planning to put some money forth to help Oded get there. They're
> still sorting out the money owed to the FFmpeg GSoC mentors.

Just to point out, I actually already owe that money to my mom for the
previous trip to Frankfurt. I'm still waiting for it so I can pay her
back... So it is not helpful for paying for this trip..

- ods15