[Ffmpeg-devel] [PATCH] qcelp codec supporrt -Help
Fri Feb 23 23:23:23 CET 2007
if you are interested in including qcelp with ffmpeg...
1. Unzip the attached file ...
2. Copy the qcelp folder to /ffmpeg/libavcodec/
3. Use the new files in libavcodec and libavformat instead of the old ones.
4. Also use the new configure file.
5. Include --enable-qcelp when you run command "configure"
you should be able to transcode qcelp file to amr or aac, if you those
plugins intialized already.
Hope this helps,
Any questions please let me know.
On 2/23/07, Vidhya Mani <vidhya.mani at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
> I finally fixed some steps and got qcelp working with ffmpeg.
> The patch mentioned in the previous thread is missing some steps. Atlast I
> figured it out.
> ho ho :)
> Vi M
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 272847 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the ffmpeg-devel