[Ffmpeg-devel] [Patch] Fix A/V sync error in ffplay....

Ryan Martell rdm4
Wed Feb 28 22:28:31 CET 2007

In looking for the problem detailed in wmv3/wmav2 sync error, I found
this.

On my machine, the audio_hw_buf_size is 4k.  The audio_buf_index
actually is an index into audio_buf_size, not audio_hw_buf_size.

This returns a negative number, which was the cause of my sync errors.

This is a tiny patch, but could be far reaching in significance.  I
know it's "right", but not sure if anything else might get broken by
it..

-Ryan