[Ffmpeg-devel] New/extended filter API discussion

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Wed Jan 3 11:55:45 CET 2007

Hi Luca,

On Wed, 2007-01-03 at 10:13 +0100, Luca Barbato wrote:
> Luca Abeni wrote:
> > I tried to think about it for some time, and I started collecting ideas,
> > but I never posted them on the mailing list (because my design ideas
> > were still too confused).
>
> Probably making postproc and swscale using more avutil and less
> different from the rest could be good to gather more ideas...
Well, I was more concentrated on the design of a "common filter API"...

Anyway, I do not know libpostproc but I am trying to work on libswscale
to use more libavutil... I think most of the work is already done, but
if you see remaining issues or possible cleanups let me know and I'll
try to work on them (I already know - and have on my todo list - that
SwsContext should contain an AVClass, and av_log() calls should use the
context as a first parameter).

			Thanks,
				Luca