[Ffmpeg-devel] About gcc and __attribute__((unused))

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Thu Jan 4 11:48:21 CET 2007

Hi all,

I see that __attribute__((unused)) is currently only used with gcc >=
3.0. Is it known to give problems with gcc 2.95?

I have a gcc 2.95 (on Debian stable) here, and __attribute__((unused))
seems to work fine... So, I am wondering if __attribute__((unused)) is
disabled with gcc 2.95 on purpose, or if the attached patch can be
applied.

				Thanks,
					Luca
                               N O    W A R ! ! !