[Ffmpeg-devel] [RFC] bytestream show and change

Alex Beregszaszi alex
Thu Jan 4 19:17:33 CET 2007

Hi,

> > Since we have bytestream_put and _get which changes the pointer every
> > time, anyone against _change and _show which does the same, but without
> > advancing the pointer?
>
> are they needed for any code? if no theres no sense in adding them
> currently, also i dont like redundancy (LE/BE* / bytestream_show())

I'm doing some code, which needs this. Currently it has LES_8/16/32 for
writing such values, and LE_8/16/32 for reading.

Which is better, adding LES_ or extending bytestream_ and replacing all
LE_ occurances too?

--
Alex Beregszaszi