[Ffmpeg-devel] Passing I/P frame info from the flashsv encoder to the flv muxer

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sun Jan 7 01:42:49 CET 2007

Hi

On Sat, Jan 06, 2007 at 10:48:08PM +0100, Benjamin Larsson wrote:
> Hi, my flashsv encoder is almost finished for patch submission. I just
> just need to know how to pass the frametype info to the flv muxer. I
> tried this code but the muxer didn't catch it anyway.

AVCodecContext.coded_frame.key_frame

real codecs reorder their frames and have a delay ;)
so changing the input frame cannot work, it might not even be decided
at that point what frame type it will get ...
also the user app would have a hard time matching the flags of the input
frames to the packets being output ...

-- Albert Einstein