[Ffmpeg-devel] [RFC] Increase av_log() levels

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Sun Jan 7 13:00:27 CET 2007

Hi all,

in the recent "Pass a context to av_log() in libswscale" thread, Michael
proposed to increase the number of av_log() levels.
Michael's proposal is in the attached patch; I am starting a new thread
with it so that interested people can discuss and comment the proposal.
I personally like the proposal (because it makes clear when the
different levels should be used), but I do not think I'll work in
converting the existing code to use the new levels (I will only adapt
the libswscale code to use them).

			Thanks,
				Luca