[Ffmpeg-devel] Bug? Subtitles not detected in vob

Erik Slagter erik
Tue Jan 9 13:13:51 CET 2007

Wolfram Gloger wrote:

> This one fixes the issue at hand.

Yes and no ;-)

Indeed it now does detect the subtitles when applied to the example clip
 (which I edited to contain subtitles from the start), but it doesn't on
the full vob.

It looks like the file isn't deep enough probed into for subtitles. Can
anyone please give me a hint where this is done / which value to tweak,
as -probesize appears not be used for vobs...

Anyway, has anywone ever tried to convert a vob to a ts containing
subtitles? Is this supposed to work anyway?