[Ffmpeg-devel] [RFC] flashsv encoder / example encoder

Benjamin Larsson banan
Tue Jan 9 22:40:38 CET 2007

Hi, this is a working flash screen video encoder. It is not yet ready
for inclusion but it produces working files so I'm sending it. The thing
I'm proposing is that we use this encoder as an example because the
format is dead simple. Right now the buffer handling is a mess and I
don't really know exactly what everything does and I'm quite sure
there's a memory corruption somewhere. But with some help I'm sure
everything can be sorted out and well documented.

MvH
Benjamin Larsson

--
new tiny signature