[Ffmpeg-devel] Cross Compiling to Windows CE

Cool_Zer0 c00jz3r0
Fri Jan 12 12:58:40 CET 2007

Luca Barbato wrote:
> Cool_Zer0 wrote:
>> Hi there.
>> I'm getting a bit desperate!
> drink a glass of water, breath and then go back at the problem, it
> usually helps a lot =)

I've been trying to compile FFMpeg for Windows CE about 2 months... I
don't have any water left :( I think I'll start with glasses of whiskey...

>> /usr/local/wince/cross-tools/lib/gcc/arm-wince-pe/4.1.0/../../../../arm-wince-pe/bin/ld:
>> cannot find -lm
>> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>> C compiler test failed.
>> Any suggestions?
> where is libm?
I'm using a cross compiler and I suppose it don't have libm...
Is it possible to install libm on a cross compiling tool?