[Ffmpeg-devel] Cross Compiling to Windows CE

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Fri Jan 12 15:59:28 CET 2007

Cool_Zer0 wrote:
> I don't have any libm inside that folder... But I have the libm of my
> standard GCC...
> I'm using the cross-compiler available on VLC:
> http://download.videolan.org/pub/testing/wince/

build one yourself it shouldn't _that_ hard.

> I've been searching on google but I can't find other cross compiler for
> Windows CE... Do you know of any useful link?

gcc is perfectly fine, just find the instructions on how to deploy it or
use a distribution providing it...

> By the way.. Do you think that with cross-compiling I can compile FFMpeg
> and use the .lib on Visual C++ projects?

as usual, if you use an ide that can understand msvc project files and
uses gcc to compile and link you'll be fine, otherwise you may have to
experience any sort of pain because of the nonstandard C compiler
provided by microsoft.

lu

--

Luca Barbato