[Ffmpeg-devel] BeOS cleanup work in progress

François Revol revol
Sat Jan 13 15:47:41 CET 2007

just for the record so you see I didn't forget
http://revolf.free.fr/beos/patches/beos_cleanup.001.diff
Not finished yet, but it's the most blatant ones.
Notice the change from close to the closesocket macros for sockets.
This should even permit keeping net_server support without ifdefs, and
also allow to define it to CloseSocket or whatever for winsock. On
other platforms it's just defined to close.
As for the arpa/inet.h include, I think I can even keep net_server
support by adding . in the search path and symlink barpainet.h to arpa/
inet.h if required.
I also moved the socklen_t typedef to os_support.h

Fran?ois.