[Ffmpeg-devel] quicktime uncompressed 8bit video track shows as None

Ilkka Ollakka ilkka.ollakka
Thu Jan 11 09:43:13 CET 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to watch/re-encode mov-file which should include 8bit
uncompressed video, ffmpeg shows videotrack as none and doesn't do
anything to it. When tested with quicktime 7.1.3 in mac, it shows also
codec as None, but plays it just fine.

sample in quicktime_none/sample.mov and more description where to get
that full example-file and what ffmpeg outputs
(quicktime_none/problem.txt)

Please cc to me, I'm not subscribed to ffmpeg-devel.

--
Ilkka Ollakka
No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife in the shoulder blades will