[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Problem with drawtext.c

C.Ren Boca crboca32
Mon Jan 15 17:39:53 CET 2007

I think the problem with drawtext.c may be a simple typo:

drawtext.c:
   175      optind = 0;
   176      while ((c = getopt(argc, argv, "f:t:T:x:y:s:c:C:bo")) > 0) {
   177        switch (c) {
                                                                               ^^^
there is no "-bo" option. should be "f:t:T:x:y:s:c:C:b:o" Right?

the cases are handled here:
   210        case 'b':
   211          ci->bg=1;
   212          break;
   213        case 'o':
   214          ci->outline=1;
   215          break;

Not supposed to be fucking off at work like this, but I couldn't resist. I am not able to test this, since my setup is at home. Anyone wanna try?

Thanks.
P.