[Ffmpeg-devel] LucasArts SANM (Smush v2) decoder

Cyril Zorin cyril.zorin
Tue Jan 16 07:43:47 CET 2007

Okay, here it is. Let me know if I need to change anything.

Note that playing smush v2 files with ffplay will display incorrect
colors, because apparently (as discovered today by Melanson and
myself) ffplay doesn't handle RGB16_565 colors correctly. Transcoding
the smush v2 movies to a series of images or to .avi will yield the
correct colors, though.

See the Multimedia Wiki "SANM" page for a link to sample movies.