[Ffmpeg-devel] LucasArts SANM (Smush v2) decoder

Diego Biurrun diego
Tue Jan 16 08:56:38 CET 2007

On Tue, Jan 16, 2007 at 01:43:47AM -0500, Cyril Zorin wrote:
> Okay, here it is. Let me know if I need to change anything.

Please don't send single files as tarballs, it doesn't make sense.  I
wouldn't even say the patch is big enough to compress.

Other than that at a glance I saw that you should fix the license
headers, just copy + paste them from one of the other files, e.g. 4xm.c
or whatever.  Also make sure you respect alphabetical order in sections
that are already sorted.