[Ffmpeg-devel] Possible bug on os_support.c -> timeGetTime()

Ramiro Polla angustia
Tue Jan 16 22:25:50 CET 2007

Cool_Zer0 wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I think that there is something wrong on os_support.c
>

> #include "config.h"
> #include "avformat.h"
> #if defined(CONFIG_WINCE)
> /* Skip includes on WinCE. */
> #elif defined(__MINGW32__)
> (...)
>

> You don't include anything if CONFIG_WINCE is defined... But...
>
> #if defined(CONFIG_WINCE)
>    return timeGetTime() * INT64_C(1000);
> #elif defined(__MINGW32__)
>

> timeGetTime() is not recognized...
> I suppose that you should include mmystem.h...
>
> Am I wrong?
Very few people (if any) use WinCE in this list.
If it gives an error about undefined reference, find out where that
function lives and #include the file. If it gives a warning about using
implicit function, do the same thing...

Patches or more information about WinCE are welcome (at least for me =).

Ramiro Polla