[Ffmpeg-devel] BeOS cleanup work in progress

François Revol revol
Fri Jan 19 03:19:32 CET 2007

> > > At a glance this is looking very good, thanks for tackling the
> > > issue.
> > > Commit it as soon as you can, it's a major cleanup.
> >
> > commited. Hope it didn't break the build :D
>
> :)

Ok, next round as I promised:
http://revolf.free.fr/beos/patches/ffmpeg_beos_cleanup.002.diff

the recv/send are there for netserver, because it doesn't have sockets-
as-files, but I don't think they add a big penalty to the read/write
calls anyway (just 1 more arg).
So many return -EFOO...
there are also 5 of them in libavcodec, but we don't have AVERROR_*
there, should I just return -1 or move them here ?
the berrno.h could then be removed.
btw, there is a return errno; in framehook.c, is this really desired ?

Fran?ois.