[Ffmpeg-devel] Flash video with sound

C.Ren Boca crboca32
Sat Jan 20 09:21:54 CET 2007

Any one know the magic incantation to convert one format like vob or
mpg that has sound to an flv that has sound also?

Since ffmpeg has 2^n command line options, according to my calculations I should be able to complete trying all possible
 permutations thereof on  August  29 6997, at 02:14 am eastern time.

While Skynet could almost certainly arrive at a solution sooner,
I, being a mere humanoid, have no fucking clue.

Anybody?

P.