[Ffmpeg-devel] Flash video with sound

C.Ren Boca crboca32
Sat Jan 20 21:16:53 CET 2007

>> I, being a mere humanoid, have no fucking clue.

> Yes, Skynet would read the mails mentioning FLV received in > ffmpeg-user
> in the last hours :-)

Yes, "mp3lame" is the answer.
I actually knew about that, but hadn't built that particular instance of
ffmpeg with it, so I was trying to use "-acodec adpcm_swf"

I got the error about:
"maybe incorrect parameters such as bit_rate, rate, width or height"

So in a more general sense, is there a table of all the parameters for
the various codecs so as to help eliminate trial and error?

I realize this may be a question for  ffmpeg-user, so I will  sign on that

If there is no such table, I will gladly add that to my list of
proposed documentation.

Any suggestions?

Bored stiff? Loosen up...