[Ffmpeg-devel] What happened with av_open_input_file()?

Cool_Zer0 c00jz3r0
Mon Jan 22 17:35:45 CET 2007

Hi...

I've used av_open_input_file() some time ago and it can open files pretty
fine...
Now I have the following code:

    FILE *f = fopen(filename, "rb");
    int read_size = fread(buffer, 1, sizeof(buffer), f);
    fclose(f);

    int r = av_open_input_file(&formatcontext, filename, format, 0, NULL);

"filename" is something like "\\Program
Files\\ffmpeg_test_wince\\00_frame.raw"
"read_size" returns the correct length of file (696 bytes) but "r" always
returns -2 which I suppose it AVERROR_IO...

I can't understand what the problems is...
May be ffmpeg doesn't like to open files on Windows Mobile 5.0? I used to
use this function on Windows...
May be url_fopen doesn't open local files?

Any help?

Thanks