[Ffmpeg-devel] [RFC] Addition of JIT accelerated scaler for ARM into libswscale

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Mon Jan 22 23:50:36 CET 2007

Siarhei Siamashka wrote:
> Now I wonder if it would be a good idea to include this JIT scaler for ARM
> into ffmpeg and what are the requirements for that? Of course I will clean up
> this code first, add more sanity checks and comments (most likely on next
> weekend). But I'm more worried about integration into libswscale code without
> turning it into a mess.
> 1. Is there any documentation about internal libswscale structure and
> some hacking guidelines?

Currently swscaler needs some polishing in itself so probably your work
will end up in helping the process.
(if I prepare some patches to rip x86 from the common code and prepare
separate dirs it would be considered useful?)

lu

--

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Gentoo/PPC