[Ffmpeg-devel] Summer of Code LGPL AC3 Decoder

Benjamin Larsson banan
Thu Jan 25 10:27:12 CET 2007

Diego Biurrun skrev:
> On Thu, Jan 25, 2007 at 01:09:28AM -0800, John Kelley wrote:
>
>> With more E-AC3 files becoming available I thought I would try and
>> take a shot at implementing E-AC3 support in the LGPL AC3 Decoder.
>>

> This reminds me - how far along is the LGPL AC3 decoder?  And how far
> along are the other SoC projects?
>
> Diego

The decoder works, it produces sound. But I guess the downmixing needs
some tuning.

The AAC decoder is working acoarding to Maxim.
And the bitstream parsing is almost finished on the AMR decoder.

MvH
Benjamin Larsson