[Ffmpeg-devel] AV Synchronization question

Emanuele Fumagalli emanuele.fumagalli
Thu Jan 25 11:20:40 CET 2007

Hi all,
I'm developing a software that will use FFMPEG, I already received answers from this mailing list so I was able to write my own custom player (in C++).
Now I'm trying to understand how to perform AV syncronization (like ffplay does) but I'm having some difficulties in understanding how it works.