[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Black&White QuickTime Animation not supported

Roberto Togni rxt
Thu Jan 25 19:16:34 CET 2007

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 09:23:06 -0800
Mike Melanson <mike at multimedia.cx> wrote:

> Roberto Togni wrote:
> > I have 2-bit qt rle working, patch attached (just one sample, as for
> > all this low-bit qtrle codecs). i'm on 1-bit, but i still can't get it
> > to work, probably there is something with the first skip that is
> > different.
>
> Which 1-bit sample are you testing with? The one submitted to this list
> or the one already in the sample repository?

I'm using mainly Animation-Monochrome.mov, but i test also the new
sample. Both work with quicktime in wine, i don't have a compiled xanim.

I get errors on stream_ptr and pixel_ptr so something is wrong in the
way i'm parsing the bitstream. Since i enabled the palette copy i also
get sig11, so i'm probably trashing memory or something is wrong on the
demuxer (the 1st option is more probable).

Ciao,
 Roberto