[Ffmpeg-devel] llrint() in Cygwin

Måns Rullgård mru
Fri Jan 26 15:10:16 CET 2007

Thomas Raivio said:
> Hi,
>
> llrint() is not defined in Cygwin and the function is used in
> libavcodec/mpegaudiodec.c. I propose changing llrint() to rint() in this
> case.

This needs to be fixed, but using rint() is not the correct solution.

Could someone please investigate the actual range of the values involved?
Also, what is the correct rounding for these numbers?  The rint() family of
functions will round differently depending on application settings.

It is quite possible that a simple (uint32_t)(x + 0.5) will do the right thing.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mru at inprovide.com