[Ffmpeg-devel] llrint() in Cygwin

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Fri Jan 26 15:38:21 CET 2007

On Fri, Jan 26, 2007 at 02:42:49PM +0200, Thomas Raivio wrote:
> Hi,
> llrint() is not defined in Cygwin and the function is used in
> libavcodec/mpegaudiodec.c. I propose changing llrint() to rint() in this
> case.
> Patch attached.

rejected, this wont work as it will kill ffmpeg with a floating point
exception on some systems, this is the exact reason why llrint() is used

please read the related disscussions about this issue on this list and maybe

it is not once nor twice but times without number that the same ideas make
their appearance in the world. -- Aristotle