[Ffmpeg-devel] BeOS cleanup work in progress

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sun Jan 28 03:33:34 CET 2007

Hi

On Sat, Jan 27, 2007 at 09:25:07PM +0100, Fran?ois Revol wrote:

> > > No idea, I didn't write that code.
> >
> > sure but the correctness of this affects the need and placement of some
> > function you add so your change depends on first having the above resolved
>
> So, should I commit this one first ?
> OTH I have nothing against using errno there, but the error won't be of much help to the caller anyway, he'd better know for sure it was ENOMEM.

commit it, errno is wrong, it could even be 0 if lav* is used in a
multithreaded program

Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad
people will find a way around the laws. -- Plato