[Ffmpeg-devel] h264/PAFF interlacing

Julian Scheel julian
Wed Jan 31 18:01:23 CET 2007

Hi Mark,

I did not make any further work on PAFF interlacing, because I realized that
as long as the ffmpeg decoder is not threaded it's useless.
On a CoreDuo T2400 I am not able to decode  a 20MBit/s h264-stream, which
would be easily possible when using both cores, but nobody seems to care
about.
I decided to concetrate on hardware decoders for the future.

Cheers,
Julian